What are you waiting for ... come geek out with us!
Ships to US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Send message for other overseas shipping rates!
**Current working turn around time will always be posted on the shop's home/main page, near the bottom of the page, and will vary anywhere from 5-14 business days for regular orders. Custom orders will also vary, with time frames listed near the bottom of the Home/Main page. Please make sure to check the home page of the shop for updates and current info. Also, please be advised that during new collection releases and/or sales, a longer processing time will be implemented, with the time frame being posted on the main home page. Thank you for your patience and understanding!**
Follow us on Instagram!
Hashtag your pics #fangirlpolish
Visit our Facebook page for updates!
Need more Fangirl Polish?
Visit https://linktr.ee/fangirlpolish to find Fangirl Polish items that are not available in the shop, such as: Polish Pickup, Polished Gamers Box, and more!
Questions/Comments? How can we help? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com, or via our social media links.
What does "10-Free" mean?
All Fangirl Polishes are "10-Free". This means our nail polish bases are formulated without: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, parabens, phthalates, fragrances.
Do you accept orders placed outside of the US?
Fangirl Polish ships to the US (including Puerto Rico), as well as Canada. If you live overseas and would like to make a purchase, please send us a message via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via Instagram to inquire about other overseas shipping rates.
**Not all items are eligible for overseas shipping. Rates will vary by country. Once items have been marked as shipped and are in transit, Fangirl Polish is no longer responsible for the package/envelope; any and all duties/taxes/etc. are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, and Fangirl Polish will not be held liable for any such costs. Fangirl Polish will not be held liable/responsible if items are confiscated by customs, and will not replace those items.**
**Please note, Fangirl Polish will not send replacement for any item(s) should they become lost in transit when tracked shipping is not purchased as the shipping option. This applies to all orders, be it domestic or international.**
What is the shipping rate?
For orders containing **Nail Polish, Pins, Charms, and/or Magnet(s)**:
- Fangirl Polish has a flat rate of $3.00 for shipping to the United States.
- Fangirl Polish also ships to Canada for a flat rate of $10.00.
- Other countries: Please send a message to receive an invoice for your purchase, and shipping rates will be calculated for you at that time. Items available for shipping overseas include: Water Slide Decals, Pins, Magnets, and Stickers. Nail Polish is not currently being shipped overseas at this time. Thank you!*
**With shipments to Canada, please limit each polish order to a maximum of 6 (six) bottles at a time**.
For orders containing **ONLY Water Slide Decal and/or Sticker(s)**:
- US shipping addresses : FREE Shipping
- Canadian shipping addresses: Flat Rate shipping of $1.50.
- Other countries: Prices will vary, starting from $1.50. Please send a message to receive an invoice for your purchase, and shipping rates will be calculated for you at that time. Items available for shipping overseas include: Water Slide Decals, Pins, Magnets, and Stickers. Nail Polish is not currently being shipped overseas at this time. Thank you!*
**Orders containing ONLY Water Slide Decal and/or Sticker(s) are shipped in a plain white envelope, and they *WILL NOT* have tracking numbers provided, unless Flat Rate Shipping with tracking has been purchased during checkout.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Processing times will be posted on the main Home page of the site, and will vary anywhere from 5-14 business days for regular orders. Custom orders will vary, and time frame will be posted on home/main page.
Please be advised that during new collection releases and/or sales, a longer processing time will be implemented, and posted to the Home page of the site. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- For orders containing any polish, pin, charms, and/or magnet(s) shipping within the US, please allow at least 24 hours after you have received your shipping confirmation email for your tracking information to update. All domestic polish, pin, and/or magnet orders are shipped with a tracking number via USPS First Class Mail. Domestic orders containing only water slide decal and/or sticker(s) WILL NOT include a tracking number, unless Flat Rate Shipping with tracking has been purchased during checkout, as these orders will ship via plain white envelope with standard mail. Once shipped, most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service.
- For orders containing any polish, pin, charms, and/or magnet(s) shipping to Canada, tracking numbers will be provided, unless otherwise specified. For orders containing only water slide decal and/or sticker(s) a tracking number WILL NOT be included, unless Flat Rate Shipping with tracking has been purchased during checkout, as these orders will ship via plain white envelope with standard mail. Once shipped, most international delivery times may vary between 2 and 12 weeks. Fangirl Polish will not be held responsible for the items should they require duty tax, be held/confiscated at customs, or searched. Fangirl Polish *will not* send replacement for any items confiscated by customs, or any items that may become lost in transit. Please keep this in mind.
- Fangirl Polish does not ship nail polish overseas. For orders containing any pin(s), charm(s), and/or magnet(s) shipping to other overseas countries, tracking numbers WILL NOT be provided, unless otherwise notified. For orders containing only water slide decal and/or sticker(s) a tracking number WILL NOT be included, as these orders will ship via plain white envelope with standard mail. Once shipped, most international delivery times may vary between 2 and 12 weeks. Fangirl Polish will not be held responsible for the items should they require duty tax, be held/confiscated at customs, or searched. Fangirl Polish *will not* send replacement for any items confiscated by customs, or any items that may become lost in transit. Please keep this in mind.
Why does my polish look different than I expected?
Fangirl Polish mixes each polish by hand in small batches. This can sometimes lead to slight color and glitter variations. Also, please take into consideration different computer, phone, and tablet screen resolutions, which can all cause color variance. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)
Tips For Polish Application:
- Use a good base coat. Everyone has a different body chemistry and, although unlikely to happen, high pigmentation in some polishes can cause nail staining. A good base coat will help to prevent nail staining.
- A good top coat is also recommended. Top coat will help to smooth out glitter polishes, as well as help protect against nail tip wear of any polish.
- For best results, bottles of glitter polish can be turned upside-down for a few minutes prior to polishing.
- If you feel that your polish is a little too thick for your liking, you can add a few drops of polish thinner. However, be aware that thinning out a polish too much can reduce the suspension ability and glitter will sink. Also, NEVER use acetone or polish remover to thin out a polish, as these will ruin your polish.
Stuff & Thangs: Water Slide Nail Decals **Tips & Tricks**
- For best results, make sure you water decal has dried completely on your nail before adding a top coat. Quick Dry top coat is NOT recommended for immediate use with decals, as it will shrink and distort the image. A regular top coat works best. Feel free to finish the already top coated decal with another layer of quick dry (scented or unscented) top coat after the initial layer of regular top coat is fully dry.
- Do not apply too much pressure while smoothing the decal, as this may compromise the integrity of the decal. The least amount of touch is best.
- If the decal doesn't want to stay in place, you can always:
- Gently blow warm air on to the water decal while placed on your nail, and gently tap it down. Repeat this process as necessary, and work out any air bubbles at the same time.
- After soaking the decal and removing the backing, put the water decal on a nail stamper and place the decal onto your nail as you would if you were stamping it. This method works best if your nail is ever so slightly damp with a tiny bit of water.
- Make sure to soak up any excess water on your nail after placing the water decal down. If nail has too much water on it, the decal will slide around and take longer to adhere.
- All decals printed on transparent/clear paper will look best on lighter shades of polish (such as white, very light beige or very light nude colors, etc.). All areas that are white on the image will actually appear as the color of the polish on your nails. However, they can still be seen over darker shades of polish by simply painting the decal with white nail polish or acrylic paint. The white paint enhances the colors on the water slide decals, allowing the image to "pop" more. You can search You-Tube for a tutorial video on this method, as there are several different techniques.
- All decals printed with white paper ARE NOT transparent, and can be worn over any color of polish. All areas that are white on the image will indeed be white. Also, decals printed on white paper will need to be cut as close as possible to the image in order to avoid a white "ring" around the image.
- If there is an area on the decal that is clear and you want to fill it in a different color, other than that of your polish, you can always use different colors of nail polish or acrylic paint to do so as well! Be creative and have fun with them!! :)
- Do not soak in hot water. Hot water will distort image and cause it to shrivel, or curl up on itself. Regular room temp water works best, but cool water will work as well.
- Submerge decals for 5 - 10 seconds. Longer times may cause decal to slide from backing in the water and curl up on itself.
- When cutting out the images, stay as close to the decal image as possible, cutting around the image. Rounded edges seem to look better than hard square edges.
Nail polish formulas will vary, and contain a combination of some or all listed ingredients:
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose , Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isobutyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Silica, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, D&C Violet #2, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, as well as various micas, pigments, and glitters.
*** Please note: Orders may be cancelled/refunded for any reason deemed necessary by owner. ***